I was tagged five freckin times on Facebook for this meme! Twice yesterday, twice the day before that, once today! Because two of my mom's sisters are my 'friends', I decided to play safe by answering the meme here. Ok, 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. Getting to know you, getting to know all about you... lalalala LOL
1. I'm the youngest of three. I have two older twin brothers named David Christopher and Dennis Edward.
2. Andrew is my middle name. My first name is Joseph. Please don't call me Erap or Joe.
3. I live with my mom in Davao City. My dad is in Manila. They're separated. :c
4. I studied in the USA when I was in second and third grade. For the first 1 1/2 years I studied in Santa Clara, California. My school's name was Pomeroy Elementary School. Then I transferred to East Prarie High in Skokie, Illinois to finish the semester. After that the whole family moved back to the Philippines for reasons unknown to me. =\
5. We had a bakery in the states called "Golden Croissant".
6. When I was a kid I thought babies were conceived merely by kissing.
7. I've been punched only once my whole life. By David. He got pissed because I wouldn't lend him my new stereo hahaha.
8. I have a Bachelor's degree in Management Economics. It has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm doing now.
9. My cousin Pauline doesn't know this but I began dabbling in web design because I got jealous after seeing her personal homepage on Geocities. And the rest, as they say, is history.
10. My first "major" website was Textcentral.com, a community for text messaging fanatics lol. It's gone now.
11. I'm quite hard to please. I spend hours and hours designing something and I end up hating it.
12. I like helping people but I hate asking others for favors.
13. I can't stand snorers.
14. My favorite TV show of all time is LOST.
15. I like all sorts of music. Britney Spears, Les Miserables, Fall Out Boy. You name it. Ok, maybe except heavy metal and rap.
16. I have a vast collection of karaoke mp3's that I sing to while driving.
17. If I was down in my luck I'd probably be a chauffer by now.
18. I got my ear pierced in New York City. My classmates said I looked like a Backstreet Boy. Sadly my ear got infected, forcing me to take it off. My dad would have killed me anyway.
19. I'm very protective of my first cousins on both sides.
20. I'm bad at recognizing faces. Worsened by my poor vision and memory.
21. I don't smoke or drink. If I do drink, I go for cocktails or hard drinks. I think beer is awful and that's why it's cheaper.
22. I'm good at bowling and badminton but I haven't practiced for a long time.
23. I hate all animals except fish and turtles.
24. Three years ago I figured in an accident that involved a tricycle falling into a canal. Not my fault!
25. I'm thinking of moving to a different country.